Ask the children to hang their coats up, put their book bags
away and then tap their name on the interactive white board on the way
to their seats to start the morning activity.
Promote a good routine in your classroom.
This MS Powerpoint File is fully editable, so simply add the names
of the children in your class to the blocks either randomly or into
groups according to the colour and as they are tapped the name flies
across the screen to the 'Who is here today' side of the board.
- Fully editable within MS Powerpoint
- Add school logo or fun graphic
- Choose the MS Powerpoint Theme to customise your display
- All similar coloured blocks fly to their coloured group
- Choose the date format within MS Powerpoint
- Change the colour of the block
- All motion paths preset
- 6 coloured blocks in 5 colours
- Easily see who is in class early and late
- Before school monitors can tap their name on their arrival
- Keep an eye out for late comers after the register
How to alter the file:
- Add pupils names ~ right click on the block and choose 'Add Text'
- Delete 'Today is' ~ click on the text box, hightlight the text and press delete
- Change the colour of the block ~ right click on the block, choose
'Format Shape' From here choose the fill colour, line colour and weight
Who is here today? MS Powerpoint Version 2004+ for 30 children (.ppt) right click and choose Save Target As